- Shipton Moyne Opera runs for two days around the beginning of June
promoting an annual production by A La Carte Opera, Director Ben Woodward.
The performance takes place at Street Farm, Shipton Moyne courtesy of James and Beth Birdwood.
- We are committed to maintain the high standard achieved by the production of The Marriage of Figaro in 2015, La Bohème in 2016, Rigoletto in 2017, The Barber of Seville in 2018, Tosca in 2019, La Traviata in 2021 and Carmen in 2022.
- Our aim is to ensure that those who come to our opera have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
- We will support a local charity each year.
See slideshow of Henry Arden's photographic images for 2022 - Just published!
- The dates for the final year of the Shipton Moyne Opera season are Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd June 2023 when Cosi fan Tutte by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart will be performed. You can contact Fiona Gunn from our Box Office on email: firstname.lastname@example.org (see link below).
|Beth Birdwood||James Birdwood||Lucy Boggis-Rolfe||Beetle Graves||Fiona Gunn
|Edward Harford||Miriam Eaves||Christopher Rose||Mary Rose Wood||Anna Longridge