- Shipton Moyne Opera runs for two days around the beginning of June
promoting an annual production by A La Carte Opera, Director Nicholas Heath.
The performance takes place at Street Farm, Shipton Moyne courtesy of James and Beth Birdwood.
- We are committed to maintain the high standard achieved by the production of The Marriage of Figaro in 2015, La Bohème in 2016, Rigoletto in 2017, The Barber of Seville in 2018 and Tosca in 2019.
- Our aim is to ensure that those who come to our opera have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
- We will support a local charity each year.
Please click here for Ticket Application Form
- Dates for your diary: Friday 5th and 6th June 2020.
- "Please note that the ticket application form cannot be filled in online. You need to download it". We are nearly sold out for Saturday.
|Beth Birdwood||James Birdwood||Lucy Boggis-Rolfe||Beetle Graves||Fiona Gunn
|Edward Harford||Michael O'Keeffe||Christopher Rose||Mary-Rose Wood||Anna Longridge