- Shipton Moyne Opera runs for two days around the beginning of June
promoting an annual production by Regents Opera, Director Ben Woodward.
The performance takes place at Street Farm, Shipton Moyne courtesy of James and Beth Birdwood.
- We are committed to maintain the high standard achieved by the production of The Marriage of Figaro in 2015, La Bohème in 2016, Rigoletto in 2017, The Barber of Seville in 2018, Tosca in 2019, La Traviata in 2021 and Carmen in 2022.
- Our aim is to ensure that those who come to our opera have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
- We support a local charity each year.
See slideshow of Henry Arden's photographic images for 2022.
- This will be the final year of the Shipton Moyne Opera season.
Charity for 2023 - The Royal Free Charity Miranda Filmer Fund
Kindly sponsored by the Blue Book Agency
We are very grateful to them for their support.
|Mary Rose Wood