- Shipton Moyne Opera runs for two days normally around the beginning of June
promoting an annual production that was by A La Carte Opera which has now become Regents Opera, Director Ben Woodward.
The performance takes place at Street Farm, Shipton Moyne courtesy of James and Beth Birdwood.
- We are committed to maintain the high standard achieved by the production of The Marriage of Figaro in 2015, La Bohème in 2016, Rigoletto in 2017, The Barber of Seville in 2018 and Tosca in 2019.
- Our aim is to ensure that those who come to our opera have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
- We will support a local charity each year.
- We are delighted to be able to run the Shipton Moyne Opera season on Friday 23rd and 24th July 2021. If you have already paid for tickets from last year they will be valid for this year. You can contact Fiona Gunn from our Box Office on email: email@example.com (see link below).
|Beth Birdwood||James Birdwood||Lucy Boggis-Rolfe||Beetle Graves||Fiona Gunn
|Edward Harford||Mok O'Keeffe||Christopher Rose||Mary Rose Wood||Anna Longridge